Monday, October 18, 2010

Ben's 3 year old Photoshoot :)

My parents bought a lake house and are remodeling the whole thing and tearing down this wall. (which I love) I had to use it before they tore it down, so we did Ben's 3 year old pics with it. He is used to getting photographed can you tell? Can't believe my baby will be 3! I have to say the best 3 years of my life! Enjoy!Silly Boy!





Showing his muscles!

Classic


Looks sad but I love this one!
Mom I am over this!








I love these eyes,nose,cheeks,smile!




3 comments:

Binford Family said...

he looks more and more like Josh everytime I see him. Beautiful little boy!! Love him!

Ivy Zamora said...

Love those pics - so cute! He is such a happy happy boy! :)

Ashley said...

love these!!! i cant believe your dad is tearing down that picture perfect wall! Oh well...atleast you got to use it once! ben looks precious, as always!