Josh and I were married 5 years ago on October 1st at my Daddy's house. It was a day I will never forget. Marriage is very challenging but worth every moment. Josh and I are a lot alike but different in so many ways as well. There have been days I get so mad but when the awesome LORD shakes me up and calms me down I am reminded of my love for him and how strong that is. I could not imagine my life without him. He is a God loving man and that means a lot. I have to understand that some men have to be told what to do sometimes and you have to hold their hands through it. But I promised to hold his hand for the rest of our lives and that is what I plan to do. Josh, no matter how mad you make me LOL :) I will always love you. I am still proud to be your wife and I am ready for the next 55 years with you by my side!
Josh and I went to Dinner and then to Gilligan's with our friends. I know it is weird but we met, fell in love, and got married with our Bff's beside us so why not celebrate our 5 yr with them as well! And I got beautiful Roses sent to work. I am blessed and I love my Life!!!
Now on to Ben!!!
I have been teaching Ben the difference between boys and girls. Girls have this boys have that. It is amazing to me how detailed you have to be when you teach something to a 2 year old child. They are so amazed and eager to learn. I forget that he does not know the difference between a girl and boy or a brother and a sister. It is very interesting and I love teaching him all this! I am glad I was a daycare teacher for 4 years I think it helped alot with my "AWESOME" mothering skills!! LOL that was a JOKE!! I am very proud to say that Ben can sing "Jesus Loves me" and "Twinkle twinkle" all the way through without Mommy's help! He can count to 10 (but now is skipping #3 why?) and sings his ABC's not sure what age he should know all this but I'm Proud anyway!! :) Ben loves to "shake his booty" I took Ben to his 1st Martin Warrior Football Game with some of my Bff's and their kiddos. It was very fun, Ben loved the nachos. It brought back some great memories for sure. They played Arlington and WON! Duh! Daddy is a Colt and when I got home to pick Ben up Daddy had already taught him to say "Go Colts" and had a green shirt on. "Oh No" Momma said so we changed. We tried to get him to do the Warrior sign but no luck. As we left I said "Ben go Warriors" "Mom I don't say Go Warriors I say Go Colts" Tear! Dang it! Pics below I wonder were he got those faces from???






1 comment:
love those silly faces! Happy 5 years! Love you and your sweet family!
Post a Comment