We are getting ready for his 3rd bday party and we talk about it on a daily basis. I already ordered all the party stuff and we have gone through that box twice now. "I want my birfday party" Benjamin will be batman and it is so sweet! We will see if he keeps it on.
Monday, October 11, 2010
State Fair with my Boys!
Sat. morning we got up and faced the game traffic to the fair. It was worth it, we had so much fun! We went straight to the merry go round and laughed each time we passed daddy. We shared a corny dog, sausage on a stick and of course my favorite a funnel cake. So yummy! It was all about Benjamin this year so we skipped the cars (sorry Daddy) went to the petting zoo. The Longhorn had just had a baby girl a few days earlier it was pretty sweet! Ben had a blast.
We are getting ready for his 3rd bday party and we talk about it on a daily basis. I already ordered all the party stuff and we have gone through that box twice now. "I want my birfday party" Benjamin will be batman and it is so sweet! We will see if he keeps it on.
We are getting ready for his 3rd bday party and we talk about it on a daily basis. I already ordered all the party stuff and we have gone through that box twice now. "I want my birfday party" Benjamin will be batman and it is so sweet! We will see if he keeps it on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
I love the picture of Ben on Josh's shoulders - so sweet!
the Big Tex pic is my FAVORITE! It looks cool!!
Post a Comment