Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My Angel Boy is 3 today!

3 years ago today!

Daddy's hand

1st ever family photo!
I have been blessed with a fabulous life. I have a very large family and many friends that have become my sisters over the years. I married the man God made for me and 3 years ago today we had a son that turned our world upside down. Benjamin Mack has brought so much sweet love, joy and laughter to our lives. Niether of us can remember what life was like before Ben. He is an amazing little boy and I could not have asked for a better child to mother.

This weekend was crazy! Friday night we had Benjamin's bday party. All 26 kids dressed in their costumes and were so sweet. While 34 adults took pics laughed and watched our children have fun! Ben got so many precious gifts. He loved them all. We had to sing Happy Bday twice bc momma bear forgot the card in the camera but Ben didn't mind he loved that part. He also thought it was his 1st bday agin bc he wend face first in his cake, that's my boy! :)

Saturday we went to our Church Pumpkin party and Ben was Dr. Ben in his scrubs! He was a hit!

Sunday we went Trick or treating with the Stark Family and had a blast! Momma dressed up as well with my batboys! It was a great and busy weekend! Ben had a great time so it was a success.





I know I know LOL

Sweet Stark Family!



Grandpa Bobby Mack would be proud!





Goofballs!



So excited! So is Caden in the back lol

yum!


1 comment:

Binford Family said...

you are a great mommy to be batwoman with the batmans!! I love it!!! CUTE CUTE pictures!!!