Ben loves to sing! This song is special to me bc it is a song about my Sunshine, one of my Bff's Heather. Her and I lived together for about 4 years in 3 different places and would write the words to this song to eachother when the other was gone. She gave me a blue sign (hoping Ben would be a boy) that says "you are my sunshine" and it hangs in his room. So I had to teach him this song bc he is now my Sunshine as well. Mom said he was asleep the other night and just started to sing this sing with his eyes closed. I catch him all the time playing and singing his many songs but makes me bribe him to get it on video as you can see. Yes, he did get a piece of candy.
You will have to turn off the blog music to hear his sweet voice!
Oh and by the way Day 5 no crying at school or Sunday School! Lord please let it last! He comes home saying "momma I didn't cry" Love this Child of mine!
No comments:
Post a Comment