So Josh and I had a interview to do on eachother for our marriage class, that we knew most the answers to, but it said to ask your children as well. But I of course had to change some questions for a 3 yr old.
What is your favorite:
color? book and strawberrys :) (remember he is only 3 but he knows his colors)
food? Cereal and Fruit loops (ever since we made fruit loops apart of our Christmas tree decorations)
dessert? Penut butter samich
book? I can check ( goes to his book shelf and looks for one)
stuffed animal? went and got a moose and sock monkey "these two"( yep never plays or sleeps with them)
toy? This thing!!! (Don't even know what it was)
drink? Applejuice and milk "mom , did you write that down?"
T.V. Shows? Spongebob, Elmo, Alvin and the chipmunks, Toy story. (in the last week Ben has watched and learn to love his movies)
Who are some of your friends? Spencer, Landon, Whitney and Madi (friends at school)
Who is your Best friend? You, you my best friend not daddy. LOL Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What is your Dog's name? Pwes
What do you like to do? Play some music and Coffee. ( we don't drink coffee so I have no idea where he got that but we do put on the radio and dance because we are watching less tv)
Who loves you? you, daddy, Grandpa Bobby, ( in heaven), Bubba and pwesley (our dog)
Who made you? Jesus, Jesus made me when I was little. (so sweet!!!)
We went to Aunt Ashley's and watched the superbowl with them and Aunt Kendra came over too! Plus some snow pictures.



No comments:
Post a Comment