We have been very busy lately. Josh and I started a "Real Marriage" class at Rush Creek with some friends and I am really enjoying it. I think Josh is too, :) he just gets nervous when we have to be serious with strangers lol. We have only been twice but it is a 14 week class every Thursday with daycare for Ben. Our group is great. We all have different issues that we want to work on. We have homework and "staff meetings" which is hard bc Josh and I know so much about eachother already that communicating has never been an issue for us we literally talk about everything. I am excited to see what amazing things God shows us during this class. Rush Creek is awesome but we will not be moving from Connect. Connect Church is our home!
On another note we are putting our house on the market and going to see if we get any bites. Sad and scary!!! I am sure it will be a while but we just thought we would try. Josh and I are ready for that house that Ben can grow up in and come home from College to his own room he grew up in and bring his family there. We want a house to make memories of the rest of our life together in. I want Josh and I to grow old in it and love it. We love the house we have now but need a little more room for baby #2 (no not prego) and a better neighborhood. :) So we will see what God has in store for this Teague Family!
My daddy and honey took Ben and his cousin to the Stockshow and they really enjoyed it so I added pics of that and our snow day plus the battle wounds. Also my sweet Cousin is a freshman at Martin High School and she made Varsity Basketball and we are so proud. Go lady Warriors!!!!!!!! Love going to watch her in our old gym!
My snuggle bunny!
Sorry Ben, Momma ain't going out there again.
We went on a walk got to the 2nd house and turned around! :)
Loving his daddy showing off his Hernia LOL love it!
Go Lady Warriors!!!!
We love Our Emily...He spots her on the court right when we walk in!
Our Rocky!!!
He's Crafty!!!
Grandpa and Honey @ The Stockshow with their boys!
Trouble!!
This pic below is Uncle Bubba with that tongue!
Here is our Angel boy! Thank you God!














1 comment:
WOW! I just learned SO much! House on the market?!! Are you still going to move out by your dad's house? That's exciting!! black eye from a fit- wowzers must have been some fit!... poor baby! Love the cowboy hat!!!So sweet! Love you!
Post a Comment