Daddy had to be silly with Ben and stick those tongue's out!
Big B was not having it anymore! :)
Now this is how we really are!
Momma came too! The wife in laws get along very well :)
She's beautiful yah and the Bro is not bad either!
1st two men I ever loved!
Jimmy used to say I got the "looks" and he got the "brain" and at the time that was ok with me until he got better looking and I was still not "book smart" hahhaha
I love him!
Double Trouble!
My Boys!
My Aunt and Cousins! Her Hair is growing back but she was beautiful without it as well!
"Say it Fight it Cure it"
Karen (my bonus Momma) has been asking for a Family picture for years. So I said this is the year and we are going to make this happen. I let the siblings/Aunt/Cousins know and set a date. Kathy with Southern Charm came and took the pictures for us. Jane Ellen and the kids are very close so they were invited as well. Alissa told Karen be ready at 230pm and wear jeans and a cute top. Jane Ellen and the kids showed up 1st and Karen really thought nothing and then one by one our family came strolling in. But the sweetest surprise was Brandon's Group home teacher drove out to the house and we walked him in Karen's room and she of course was shocked and started crying. We then told her what we were doing and the family pic would not be complete without our Miracle brother! He was able to be in most but can't make him sit still for too long. It was fun and sweet and pictures we will treasure. Hope to do some more in a year or so.


















2 comments:
I am so glad that you guys did that for Karen - so sweet! I think all the pictures turned out great! :)
Yes, i agree, very nice..
Post a Comment