Monday we took Ben in for his 3 yr appt. All went good! He is 95% on weight and 90% in height. Dr Hull said he was good and no need to lose weight lol. She did let us know that we will have to have his belly button surgery but can wait another year. So we plan on meeting with the Surgeon and discussing the procedure. I am really wanting to get it done by the summer so the other kiddos don't ask what it is. (just being curious) I just feel bad for Ben because he looks down and is like "What? It's my belly button". Anyway great appt. thank Goodness and got his flu shot. Still not watching movies or any tv. I forgot to ask about that. He has been potty trained since April but still wears a pull-up at night. Dr hull said that was very normal and not to worry so I won't. Every year we get a pic with our favorite Dr. Hull.
On another note Ben is still scared of Santa! Lastnight he almost started crying when I said Santa was going to bring him toys and eat some cookies. "I don't want nuffin... I don't want Santa to come here, you eat the cookies" Shoot I was scared too that some big red man was coming in our house while I slept. Lol Maybe next year. I do ask want he wants "Mommy and Daddy" to get him. He has asked for Cars (of course) and a train set. So I think the Elves already dropped that off in the garage last week for our personal elf AKA Daddy to put together! Yah that will be fun for Daddy. It will be a sweet Christmas for sure!

No comments:
Post a Comment