






















All I can say is WOW! We had the BEST time ever! My daddy took us on a Cruise. My Hubby,Daddy,Bonus Momma,Brother,Sis in law,Sister,Future Bro in law,Cousin and her sweet Friend. We did a Royal Caribbean Cruise for 7 nights and stopped in Jamaica, Grand Caymen, Cozumel, and Haiti. Josh proposed on our last Royal Carbbean Cruise so it was fun to go again. We swam with Sting Rays and snorkled in Caymen, Laid on the beaches in Haiti and Cozumel and my Fave Riding horseback in the ocean in Jamaica!~ It was all so breath taking and relaxing! We drank alot of yummy drinks and ate alot of amazing food and yes gained 5 pounds!!!!!!! Oh well it was all worth it! I missed my Benjamin so much but I was shocked at how good I was. I only cried once on the Haiti beach! :) We were able to call for $1.99 a min at the ports so that was GREAT! I got Ben some shells and those umbrellas they put in your drinks LOL, some miracas (SP) and about 5 shirts! He looked a foot taller when we got home it was very weird! But he had fun getting spoiled!! And so did we! We fell in love with our waiters from India and teared up our last night when we had to say goodbye but we will be seeing them on FB ;)It was such an amazing trip! I will miss being with my family everyday.I have a lump in my throat and a sad gut feeling in my tummy I want to go away. :) I will miss calling my Bubba,Sis, and Daddy each morning to go down for breakfast or dinner. It was a family vacation that will forever be a great memory for all of us and one day I hope to do it again. This family has been through a lot and we really needed this family time and God provided it and we are so Thankful! These are just a few pictures but to my family they tell a Wonderful story and fill our hearts. We are so Grateful and we Thank God for eachother! I am a lucky Girl!!
3 comments:
Luv all the pics! I can tell yall def had a blast! Now it's time for baby makin' :):):) My girls need a girl bff please :)
So glad that you guys had a wonderful time! You guys needed that trip for sure! Love all the pics!
Looks like a wonderful trip girl! Love all of the pics... bet your little man was happy to see you when you came back home!
Post a Comment