
Eating Pizza while making sure those monsters don't come off the stage! He hated them! :(

Chuck E Cheese with Caden!


Feeding the Fish and Ducks! Now that Ben is older Uncle Jeff is liking it! :)


Cousins came to play!

Daddy's 33rd Birthday! So sweet!

Well it is almost that time for our 7 night Cruise with my family but without Benjamin. My daddy gave us the choice to take Ben or not. My 1st answer was YES!!! then after talking about it we decided No! We thought this would be our last adult vacation before baby #2 comes along and Josh and I really needed it! So we leave Sunday the 1st and return on the 8th. I have already cried like 5 times. Ben is staying at our house and I am blessed to have my mom, Josh's mom and his sister taking turns to watch him. He will also go to school 3 days that week. I have written the lists, schedules, permission slips, all we have left is to get a little surprise for him to open each day we are gone! We are taking our flip video to email videos to him. I know he is in good hands and he will be fine. I just know Momma bear here and I know when we go to the room to sleep that will be the hardest! I am that parent that thinks "Ahhh Ben would love this" But I know it is good for us to be together.
Also, we are planning for #2!!!!! So whenever God is ready we are ready! People think I am crazy to go through all that again but they obviously don't know Benjamin! Worth every minute!!!!!!!!!! Yes I am scared but I know I can do this! Prayers are always Good! :)
Here are a few randoms photos!
3 comments:
Who thinks your crazy for??!!! Can't wait to see pictures from the trip- you'll have a great time! Little Ben is in the best hands- try to enjoy yourself. Love ya!
enjoy your time together!!
cute pics & love the new background!
You and josh will have a BLAST! I know how you feel, being that I left Landon to go to Italy when he was about the same age as Ben. Landon did fine getting completely spoiled by grandmas...just like Ben will!
Post a Comment