Ben took this!
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Here's to you Bobby Mack!
I was Blessed to have met Bobby Mack (Josh's Daddy) and spend 2 years with him before he passed. One thing he enjoyed was the track at Lonestar. We would get a box and bet on the horses and drink Bloody Mary's. So we decided it was time to take Benjamin and show him what his Grandpa Bobby loved to do! We had a blast! Ben kept screaming "Go Rangers" yah wrong sport buddy! We bought Ben a little horse and a shirt that said Future Jockey (which we know that will never happen to my "preemie") LOL Julie got a Bloody Mary and once again we remembered that precious man! I truly believe Bobby helped God pick our little angel for us. We always look at Ben and say "that is Bobby Mack". We do have a few pictures of Bobby and we will show Ben every once in a while. Out of no where Ben will say " I want to go see Bobby" it melts my heart bc I have to explain he is with Jesus in Heaven! We miss you so much Bobby and we will NEVER stop loving you!.








Ben took this!
Ben took this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like yall had fun at the track! We need to take Landon...he would love it! That first pic of you and josh is too cute...def a framer!
Those are cute pics! :)
Post a Comment