This Face is PRICELESS
Nana AKA Nina
Mamaw AKA Memaw
We have had some busy weekends and Benjamin has been busy playing hard with friends and family! Ben's new sayings are "oh my gosh""_______ where arrrrrre youuuuuu??" "Why?" "Don't do that" He has been potty trained for a while and we love it!!!
He had a bad cough so I took him to the Dr last weekend but it was nothing! We talked again about his belly button and found out it will not be cosmetic surgery so Insurance will pay for it!! Very happy about that but not happy about the surgery when he turns 3.
Did not take many pics this weekend! (Camera is at the Dr) But I do have a few to share!
2 comments:
LOVE THAT RUNNING PICTURE OF HIM! ha ha ha.... sorry to hear he has to have the surgery, but yeah that insurance will cover it!! love you & Ben xoxox
AND..... your mom looks beautiful! I really miss living across the street from her and seeing her all the time. Give her my love.
Post a Comment