Monday, September 14, 2009

Port Aransas

We had a mini vacation in Port Aransas. Ben's 1st time to see the beach and he loved it and we loved watching him play in the sand and run through the water! It was so peaceful and much needed. Josh was getting mad bc I took so many pictures but I could not help it it was so pretty and sweet to me. It was funny to watch him waive at everybody and every bird. Ben saw his own shadow for the 1st time and he looked at me like "what is that" he tried to step on it and he just waived. Here are some sweet pics.






4 comments:

Amy said...

Glad Ya'll had a good time there! Love the close up of him and the water behind him! You should use that one in the collage :-)

Erika Edwards said...

Love the pics!! Miss you honey

Binford Family said...

Glad you are back! I love the same picture that Amy likes... the close up of him. Love you!

Ivy Zamora said...

He is so stinking cute! Looks like you guys had a great time!