Classic Ben face with every noise or excitement, if you know him this will make you laugh!
My little Angel boy is almost 2. It is flying bye and a little scary! I have so many people asking me "when are you going to get pregnant again" or "are you going to have another one". Of course we are. Being pregnant with Ben was hard. I was very sick every day, very swollen, very worried bc of my blood pressure and worried about everything that goes with having your 1st baby. But all that aside I can't wait to be pregnant again. Some people think I am crazy for wanting to go through that again but have they meet my child! He was so worth it and YES I will be doing again if GOD allows me! I really want at least 2 more. Josh only wants 1 more so "if" the next child is our last I want to wait a little bit. I want to spend as much time with Ben being the only child as we can. So we will see! This weekend has been very fun! We started out scrapbooking with Stevi and playing with Grayson. Ben has not really learned to "play" with other kids but he will get there when I put him in a mothers day out. Sat we spent time with Cousins at Aunt Chele's house. Then mommy went to be with her Girls. Today we went shopping for our Trip to Port Aransas and went to have yogurt. It was a fun long weekend with one more day to go! I took pics of my 22 month old angel boy! I love him! I thank the lord for so many things but most of all I thank him for making me a mommy to such a sweet little boy. Thank you Jesus!
1 comment:
I love the picture of him peeking out from behind the tree!!!
Post a Comment