This laugh makes my day
Have you ever loved someone so much it hurt? When I met Josh... I felt it with him. When I met Benjamin... I felt it with him. He amazes me everyday. He is the sweetest most loving child. Josh and I were talking about all we have been through together and it is so hard for us to imagine what life was like without Ben (only 18 months ago)I thank Josh a lot for giving me Ben.
We went swimming for the 1st time this yr. Ben really enjoyed being with his family all weekend! It was busy but very fun! We are so blessed to have such large loving family. Ben is a very lucky little boy. He is loved so much by so many! I don't think he will ever know how much he is loved!
Here are some pictures of this Great Memorial day! We are thankful for all who fight for our Freedom! I know it is cheesy but true!
1 comment:
Thanks for making me cry!! That is a very sweet post and as always, those pics are precious, he is just way too cute!
Post a Comment