Thursday, May 28, 2009

1st Haircut

I have been putting off getting Ben's haircut. For 1 thing I keep wanting it to curl but it won't :) 2nd if we cut it I feel he is no longer a baby. But it needed it and Honey cuts my daddy and bonus brother's hair so we have our own personal hair dresser. So we went out on the front porch with our popsicle and went to town. He did great! It looks sweet! Yep I am one of those... I saved it and put it in a bag for his scrapbook :)Thank you Honey! We love you! ( oh and the dates on the pics are wrong but I am tired so I am not taking them off! :0) )


Finished Do with a little Gel!
I told Josh how did he fit in there? He said well... he couldn't get out! hahaha my sweet little fattie!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

OMG! That spiky haircut is adorable!!!! Love my little Ben!

Ivy Zamora said...

Oh Johnna - Ben looks like such a big boy!! I love it - cant wait to see it on Saturday!!