My Bff Heather said she had never believed in love at 1st sight till she met her baby boy! I always think about that!So perfect!
Benjamin loves playing in the bathtub!
We'll I am back to work! It was so hard to leave Ben after being off for a week to recover. I swear he had gotten cuter from this morning! Now that he is gettin older and walking I can't wait to take him to the zoo etc. It is so funny b/c I get so sad he is getting older but so excited. I love to watch him get excited about something or laugh at something and learn something new! He is amazing to watch. Most of my girls have children (and we have more on the way! whoohooo) and I love watching them interact with eachother,it is so precious!~ This time is so precious to me!GOD is AWESOME!
Daddy and Benjamin= True Love
3 comments:
he is the smililest most happy baby!! he is so adorbale Johnna!
I love all the pictures! Especially the one with him and josh!!
Great pics! Please bring him over to play soon! I need some company around here!
Post a Comment