Friday, March 27, 2009

Little Builder




I finally found these blocks that I have been looking for. He mainly throws them across the room but I finally caught him actually stacking them in the corner and taking them in and out of the bag. Ok, I know little things impress me like: He will take cords and try to plug them in the computer or plug (I have covers on them so he can't)He takes the remote and points it to the TV. He loves flashlights turning them on and off. I have been walking on crushes for a couple weeks and I have been cheating and walking with one or none and he will bring me my cruch. Anytime my phone goes off or he hears any music he starts to dance and clap. Patty cake is too funny for him and he can now "roll it up" He is pretty awesome! I know all kids do these things but it is so neat! We adore him!

No comments: