



We had a sweet family weekend! Josh and I started out by having a date at the Studio Movie Grill watching 4 Christmas' Loved it and I love my husband! We forget sometimes that we need to have our time together as husband and wife b/c we are so focused on being mommy and daddy!Then took Benjamin to see Santa saturday! :( Not fun he screamed and shook, and pulled on mommy and daddy's clothes. Most people think it funny when there child does this well we did not! I was so sad and I think daddy was too! but we got one family one with a screaming baby! I will post it later. Here are some family ones we took! We have challenges each day but GOD gets us through! How can I not smile everyday!A wonderful weekend ended with the COWBOYS WIN!! Whoohoooo
5 comments:
the last picture is SO good!
I am sorry he didn't like Santa... you always have next year! Precious, precious pictures!! I don't think it is funy either when the kids scream, they are so scared. I bet it makes you smile when he is older though.
Dang girl! You be lookin fine!!!! What a perfect little family!
I haven't been on here in a long time. Your new header with Ben is SOOOOOO precious!
I love the family pictures! You look great!
Post a Comment