






The most precious most beautiful wedding ever! My brother is so sweet and he loves his Bride and so do we! They had a dance that we got to be apart of that turned out amazing! Benjamin was a Ring Bearer and was pulled in a wagon it was so sweet! He did so good I was so proud! We all had so much fun, I am sad it is over! Welcome to the family Aunt Sawah, we love you!! Here are a few pics!
3 comments:
Hi! We had such a fun time too! Our camera battery died at the end of the wedding, but I'll send my pics from rehearsal dinner and the cute ones of Ben coming down in the wagon!! My email is kds557@hotmail.com if you have any cute ones. Talk to you soon.
so so sweet Johnna! Thanks for having us!
It was such a beautiful wedding! Ben was the cutest baby ever!
Now get that HIDEOUS picture of me off of here!
Post a Comment