Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy 2011

This is going to be another great year! I can feel it!~! Josh had to wake up at 4:30am to work New years eve and got home at 6:30pm so he was not in the "partying" mood. But we went to my Bff's for a few hours and had a lot of fun, finished up with my sister and her family back at the house.

A little story! Ben and I went to get Ben's haircut for the NYE party. His Honey would usually do it or Josh and I. Well I want to grow it out a little on top and stop shaving it for the winter. That did not happen he threw a huge crying fit. So scared. Why? Who knows! He always gets scared when we do it he thinks we are going to cut his ears which we never do! I was so embarrassed he never throws fits in public. Now at home ha. So I shaved it while he cried!

My 2011 New Year Resolutions/Prayers are:

-Learn to Put God 1st, Josh 2nd, Ben 3rd -very difficult for me because I put Ben 1st a lot and I know God will always need to be my #1 and when Ben falls in love and moves out at age 30 (LOL JK not really :)) I will  have Josh to spend each day with and he needs to be my #2 because God made him just for me and I know that. I was chosen to be Ben's mother here on earth and teach him the Love of Christ but he is God's Child.

-Be a Better Mother (terrible 3 stage pray for me) and Wife (remember he is a MAN) LOL -not to stress out about little stuff that don't really matter.
-Learn to Let God guide my Life-Make him Famous!
-LOSE that last 30lbs LOL :) Of course




My Sister and Girls


Smooches from Aunt DeeDee


Aunt Issa and Pate Almost Midnight


Dancing Cousins! Ben had a sip of champagne and the face was priceless (did not like it)


I also pray this is the year God wants me to get pregnant with baby #2... End of the yr  LOL

1 comment:

Ivy Zamora said...

You are a great wife and mommy! You're right it is so hard to put God first and to put your hubby before your kids but with every little step you will get there! :) I love you!!