Monday, May 10, 2010

Keep your eye on the ball... God!


Tailgating at the Ranger game











Screaming Go Rangers!

This weekend was very full and exciting!I had a sweet dinner date with my momma and bubba like old times!Sat we toured the Cowboy stadium with Josh's friend Tate who is a manager there! Tate brought Ben a game football and we got the special tour of the stadium. We thought it will be so neat that Ben will have pictures by Romo and Witten's locker etc. It was very fun!(even for mom and dad) That night we took Benjamin to his 1st Ranger game and tailgated.:) He screamed "Go Rangers" about a million times! They were giving away Young jerseys for the kids. He wont be able to wear it for a couple years maybe mom can! Sunday morning we went to church were he made mommy a sweet book and I got a cookie (that Ben got to eat)! Daddy and Ben blew up a picture and bought me a "B" charm for my pandora bracelet. We spent most of Mother's outside with the family. It was a great weekend!!

I think Mother's day and Ben's birthday have become my favorite Holidays. He has added such joy to my life. Yes a lot of stress and worry :) but mostly love and laughter. Josh and I are getting ready for round 2. I can't believe that soon God will bless us with another child (if that is his plan of course) I am so excited about our future family whether it be 4 of us or 3 we will be very happy! I thank our God everyday for the blessings he rains on us!

Keep your eye on the ball... and that's God!

2 comments:

Ivy Zamora said...

super sweet pictures - I love those of Josh and Ben, just precious!

Ashley said...

looks like yall had a blast! we need to take landon on a stadium tour...he would love it! and by the way...u look very skinny in these pics :)