
Going to school!

Josh and I had a little 24 hour bug this week! I felt like I did when I was prego with Ben. It reminded me how hard it was to be sick everyday. I feel bad for saying it but I do not look forward to that feeling again! Don't get me wrong I loved being pregnant and having Ben grow in my tummy. It was the sweetest experience in the WORLD! I know every pregnancy is different but I can't help but think! But being that sick with a almost 3 year old running around...yah a little different. With Ben I could just go home and relax, nope not this go around! So I asked Josh lastnight "what if we wait till he is in kindergarten or something" just trying to push it back just a little.:)of course he said No! So... Daddy's the boss! I just told him he can get fat and sick then! hahah Could you imagine our hubby's being prego... he would never get out of bed!!!!!!
Ben still cries when he is dropped of at Preschool twice a week and in Sunday School. I know he calms down after a few minutes and is a happy little boy when I come get him! It has been hard but I know he will get used to it! Just another stage we will get through!
Potty training is going very well! He went all day with not one accident so mommy was very excited and so so pround! Hard to think we will have a "big boy" running around now! It is so crazy how fast he is growing and learning! I am so excited to see what is next with this little angel boy!
I look at Benjamin and still can't believe he is all mine! He is counting and singing and talking so much these days! He entertains his whole family! We laughed so much at him lasnight he had his Nana in tears! :) I can not think God enough, there are NO WORDS!~~~~
2 comments:
Our little boys are definitely growing up :( I'm so proud of Ben and his awesome potty training skills! And Josh is right!!! No waiting till Ben is in kindergarten!!! You don't want your kids to be 6 yrs apart do you?!?!?! I didn't think so :)
August you are going to try right? I keep forgetting when the month is. Ben is so cute Johnna- you have to have another or you would be wasting all that cuteness!!!!
Post a Comment