Benjamin loves his Geepaw time! My daddy spends 1 day a week with him and Ben comes home dirty,full, and tired! I love to watch them together. Ben has really been testing mommy and daddy but when I tell Geepaw he refuses to listen. To him Ben is perfect! Yah right! He's close though!
Benjamin has started the questions phase! "what is that?" "where did _________ go?" about a million times a day! I just continue to answer the same questions over and over again.
Ben has now gone teetee 4 times and poopoo 3 times in the potty. We have not started potty training yet but will here soon. Right now we just sit him on the toliet every once in a while and it is neat that he is doing something! Yeah Ben!
He might be stressing me out but I love this little boy so much! He is amazing and I love being his mommy!
1 comment:
luv the pics of ben w/ geepaw! cant wait to see yall sat morning at the park!
Post a Comment