Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow Day...

















Ben is doing good in school still cries when I drop him off but we think it will take a little longer for him to get used to being dropped off since he only goes twice a week. Ben is talking so much and has said a few "full sentences" The last few weeks he has been going to bed between 730-8pm (like always) and waking up around 530am and when I say up I mean up and ready to play ugh it has been tough! Hopefully it won't last long! :)

I have to admit I have been having baby fever lately. I can't wait to get pregnant with a brother or sister for Ben! It will be amazing~~

Momma bear got off early and made it home to make a huge snowman with daddy and Ben! Ben loved the snow he would have stayed out there all day! Hope you enjoy the pics!Oh and by the way Ben is kissing the snowman his mommy made because it was his size and he loved him more than the huge one!

4 comments:

Binford Family said...

kisses for the snowman! Thats the cutest thing ever!

Ashley said...

I wish we lived close enough to walk to each other's house! We'll be playing in the snow all day tomorrow and the boys would have a blast together! Landon's school is closed...I wonder if Ben's is? Luv the pics and this family!

Ivy Zamora said...

I love the first picture of Ben and Presley! So sweet!

sara said...

how tall is that snowman?
cute pics all around!