My sweet angel boy turned 2 today! Just yesterday I was scared to death to bring him home without my nurses. Benjamin has made our lives so wonderful. He is such a happy,curious, loving little boy that makes us laugh everyday. He just learned today to tell us he is 2 when we ask. His two phrases he has said are "bye bye daddy" and "more please" everyday he says a new word. We are so excited he will be starting school 2 days a week soon! We had a big birthday party sat with friends and family at the church and then went trick or treating with cousin Luke. Sunday we went to the park with the Stark family and finished Ben'a birthday off tonight with dinner and going out for yummy yogurt! I just pray my next baby will be as sweet as Benjamin. I love you baby boy Happy Birthday!
Monday, November 2, 2009
Birthday Boy
My sweet angel boy turned 2 today! Just yesterday I was scared to death to bring him home without my nurses. Benjamin has made our lives so wonderful. He is such a happy,curious, loving little boy that makes us laugh everyday. He just learned today to tell us he is 2 when we ask. His two phrases he has said are "bye bye daddy" and "more please" everyday he says a new word. We are so excited he will be starting school 2 days a week soon! We had a big birthday party sat with friends and family at the church and then went trick or treating with cousin Luke. Sunday we went to the park with the Stark family and finished Ben'a birthday off tonight with dinner and going out for yummy yogurt! I just pray my next baby will be as sweet as Benjamin. I love you baby boy Happy Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy 2 years old! We love you Ben!
I can't believe he is already 2-years-old! Before we know it, they'll be teenagers! That makes me want to cry!
He is so handsome Johnna - seriously so cute. Glad I was able to come to the party even if I was by myself!
Post a Comment