Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Kissing Cousins






Ben helped Mom and I babysit Luke. Ben loves having friends over especially boy cousins! They are only 7 months apart and we hope they are as close as Mo and I were. Aren't they sweet in their green jammies! The other pics are Ben with presley (10 years old) He is really starting to follow her around and mess with her and she is not in the mood for kids or adults. Ben helps feed her and he loves it! I can say lets feed Pres and Ben comes running to help feed "gaga" So we thought we need to get a pic b4 she... well you know! Presley was my baby for years even before I met Josh and now that Ben is here she is the "DOG" makes me sad but she still gets to snuggle on the couch every once in a while!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

He is just toooo stinkin cute!!!!! I love him!!!! And Presley too :)