Thursday, July 16, 2009
My heart is Full
Benjamin got his 2nd Haircut and he looks like a "little boy". I woke up this morning and Josh had put Ben in bed with us and he just laid there and put his arm around me and snuggled! Seriously... my heart melted. I think I am obsessed. hahah He is now 22 months and I just feel like he is growing so fast! I know it is life and we can't slow it down but I just want to stop time. Ben is so sweet and fun right now and I do look forward to him talking etc. I just hope one day he will understand how precious he is to us and how much we love and adore him. Which brings me to another subject! Baby #2 when??? Wow another baby Teague! Eventhough Ben is pretty perfect to us he is a handful, can I handle another one! My heart wants 2 more my mind 1 more haha. To be honest I was scared to have Ben but now I know it was the best thing I ever did! I know a lot of mother's feel this way! Do I have enough Love for another? I know I do! Will I love the 2nd or 3rd as much as the 1st? Again I know I will. It is still a very big exciting deal! I want Ben to have a sibling to grow up with like I did. I know it is all in God's hands and he will provide what we need to be awesome parents to 1 child or 10. J/K

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Those are such sweet pictures! That little smile is so cute! Whne you have another baby - you will wonder how you ever lived without them - it's like they were there the whole time! When Nolan turned two is when I started wanting another baby too!
Wow! He does look like a big boy with his new haircut! I think he and Landon look a lot alike now! The older they get, the more they resemble each other!
That little munchkin is absolutely delicious! I love his little cheeks. I think Ivy is right, that when your baby is 2 you start to get the fever. I am sure whenever you decide to have another you will see that you can love them all and that they will each have a special spot in that big heart of yours.
Baby #2, so are you trying now!! Can't wait to see him this weekend. Those pictures are super cute!
Post a Comment