Monday, February 2, 2009

Ben's toes!

Ok, Benjamin loves toes, he plays with them, bites them, loves on them, it is so weird and so sweet at the same time!

His mamaw wrote this! She is so weird and sweet at the same time! I wonder where he gets it! hahahahha

BEN’S STORY ABOUT TOES


Those cute – funny – kinda round – kinda curly
Stop – stay still – grab it – got it – got em – closer – closer – ohhhhh

THOSE ARE TOES

WHOSE TOES ARE THOSE?

Come here toes – gotcha now – you can touch my nose – those gotta be my toes touchin my nose –

But…Oh my – look at those toes – whose toes are those?
Mommy’s toes are pretty
Daddy’s toes are yuk
Mammaw’s toes are red
Nana’s toes are pink
I love to play with their toes.

BUT…

I love my toes the best. They are funny and curly and close…And my toes can touch my nose

Mommy came into my room and thought I was asleep
She held my toes and said a prayer and kissed both of my feet.
She must really love my toes.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Ohhhhh myyyyyy goodness..........that is the cutest and funniest song I have ever heard!!!!

The Bates Family said...

That is so cute. The last part about kissing his toes and saying a prayer made me tear up.