
Well my son was crying at around 2am so I went to change his diaper and get him back to sleep! He wanted to come with me so I had to let him cry himself to sleep a little! He was on the other side of the bed so I could not see him in the monitor so I go to check on him again after 5 minutes probabley and he meets me in the hallway!!!!! Yep he got out of his crib! I picked him up and ran to Josh and while we were freaking out and I was crying Ben was laughing and smiling! Praise the LORD he was not hurt! Daddy lowered the bed all the way and moved the camera so we can see the whole bed the next day!! We will also be closing his door to his room now! So scary! He had an angel watching over him! Probabley granpa Bobby Mack!
No comments:
Post a Comment